Yoga for Everybody – and Every Body
Since 2004 Yoga on the Park has provided a welcoming space to do safe transformational yoga, follow a meditation regime, and create community.
Now, new owners Malcolm McLean, Julie Nadler and Emily McLean have taken up the challenge of continuity and renewal of the studio. Today, at Yoga on the Park Studio, our mission is to bring yoga to everybody and every body.
With an eclectic schedule and talented, experienced teachers, we offer classes for people who are:
· Looking for a physical challenge (Vinyasa Flow, Vigorous and Intermediate classes);
· Looking to deepen their knowledge and practice (Intermediate classes);
· Want a slower pace and a deep stretch (Gentle, Chair and Moderate classes);
· Are seeking calm, tension release and ease in the body (Yin classes);
· Are short on time (morning Flex Flow and Lunchtime Express classes);
· Feel restless or seek a deeper understanding of their lives and their selves (Insight Meditation).
Visited 81 times, 1 Visits today