Saturday April 21, Sunday April 22, Sunday April 29, 2018
$625 after April 1, 2018
$495 each if you would like to take this training and our Prenatal Teacher Training that happens in October 2018
Become certified to confidently and adequately teach Mom & Baby Yoga. Receive essential tools, safe techniques and knowledge to address the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of mother and child. Learn a holistic, integrated, organic, yet structured approach to offering yoga to infants and their parents.
•In Class + Assignments & Practice Teach.
•Teacher Training Workbook.
•Certification Upon Completion.
•Yoga Alliance CE's.
This specialized certification is ideal for those who maintain a regular meditation practice and a regular hatha yoga practice, yoga teachers or teachers in training and for professionals in related fields who maintain a regular yoga practice.
1. What is Yoga?
2. a) Deepening our Personal practice, b) Exploring our Teacher practice.
3. The role of a Mom & Baby Yoga Teacher.
4. What is the nature of baby?
5. What is the nature of mother?
6. Addressing physical, mental, emotional, spiritual needs of mom & baby.
7. Understanding babies behavioral states, newborn reflexes, cries, infant cues, bonding.
8. Understanding mother’s moods, energy, concentration levels & physical sensitivities.
9. Practicing conscious communication with baby, mom, family, and group.
10. Physiological&Anatomical considerations for baby and mother, stable alignment, proper and safe assists.
11. Teaching mothers how to massage, tone and stimulate their babies.
12. Yoga postures for babies, Yoga postures for mothers, how to integrate the two.
13. Teaching breath awareness and safe breathing techniques.
14. Teaching different forms of meditation to mothers.
15. Practicing and teaching energy work.
16. Practicing and teaching yoga of sound and mantra.
17. Exploring Yamas & Niyamas and how it can relate to Mom & Baby Yoga.
18. Helping mom & baby integrate yoga into their moment to moment life.
19. Learning to a balance between structure and organic unfolding while teaching a Mom & Baby yoga class.
20. Promoting and organizing a Mom & Baby Yoga class.
Jayme Hernandez is the mother of two beautiful girls. She is the founder of Nurture Yoga Therapy which is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance. Nurture Yoga Therapy offers 200 hour teacher training programs. Mom and Baby Yoga Certifications and Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certifications programs registered as a Continuing Education Program with Yoga Alliance. Jayme Hernandez has been practicing traditional yoga and meditation for 20 years and offers a practice from a holistic approach. Understanding to truly discover our infinite potential we must work within our physical, mental, energetic fields of awareness as well as all conscious expressions of existence. Jayme specializes in Prenatal Yoga and Postnatal Yoga Therapy, Mom and Baby Yoga and Couples Birthing Workshops. She is a certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Infant Massage Association and is a certified Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher. Jayme holds an advanced teacher training certification in therapeutic yoga and coaches individuals one on one. She also offers one on one Teacher Training Certifications for yoga teachers and professionals in related fields. Jayme has taught yoga to thousands of individuals, couples, mothers and their babies. Jayme has taught yoga to thousands of individuals, couples, mothers and their babies. These Prenatal and Postnatal Trainings offers teachers the opportunity to instill the conscious practice of yoga in the heart of society: mother and child.
Jayme will be happy to hear from you! Feel free to contact her directly if you have any questions or would like to register.
Equilibrium Yoga Studio
Laurier metro, buses 55, 51, 97, 11